Saturday 30 June 2012

A chemical love letter


Polar and covalent bond building

Ionization Potential

My dearest BASIC Sofia,

With electrons at low, nowadays I am seeing you standing across the field of energetic; my young heart is exchanging energy in half field orbitals. In the lanthanide series in which you are sitting in the 6th group of periodic table, you look so beautiful that my heart’s electrons are attracted towards you. The attraction of your eyes made me very electrove. The frequency of your voice is so high that it has reached the nucleus of my heart.

I request you in electrostatic charge to meet me, at the anode, near the ionic equilibrium. I am very keen to mix up with you like Nacl mixes with H2O. I want to test the radicals of your heart to know that they are made for me or not. If you meet the electron of my valence shell, it will get ionised. I am proposing you directly because I don’t believe in any catalyst. If you don’t accept my proposal then the recollection of you will remain as precipitate which I will save in a test tube for the years and years. So please meet me, I am waiting in sodium form. The shell of my mind is fully filled with the election of your love; so please ionize it. Hoping in +ve reply and green signal.

Your highly reactive ACID.
Your Anam

No comments:

Post a Comment